Monday 10 February 2014

Tommi's Burger Joint

Hipster from Iceland 


One of my new year resolutions was not to consume any burgers for at least a few months, well it didn't take long to break my own promise as I visited Tommi's burger joint toward the end of January. I have walked passed Tommi's Burger Joint so many times, but for one reason or another, I never managed to give it a try so it was about time to visit this hip burger joint that originates from Iceland.
Tommi's Burger Joint
menu


I tired out the "offer of the century", basically their meal deal which contains their house burger, chips and a drink. I found the burger was just a little too small considering the price tag (£10.50 with cheese), freshly done and served medium, the meat was well seasoned and very moist with the mustard particularly standing out. I also got my hands on their steak burger too but I wasn't impressed with it at all, I could definitely taste the steak texture but it lacked any kind of flavours, in fact I enjoyed the normal burger far more, and at £8.90, it was not really value for money at all.
kitchen
burger and chip
steak burger

All in all it wasn't anything really special, the burgers were fine but lacked any edge if I was to compare to the likes of Dirty Burger and Honest Burger. Also from a price point of view, the portion was just too small, however the staff was very friendly and professional which was a real big plus, if you are in the area and in need for something quick, by all means Tommi's Burger joint isn't a bad shout as they are very fast at serving up their orders.

Food 3
Service 5
Ambience 4
Value 4

£10 per head


 30 Thayer St, London W1U 2QP

http://www.burgerjoint.co.uk/

Tommi's Burger Joint on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment